TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS and BUSINESS PARTNERS
We have been able to safely continue offering our services throughout the pandemic, and we are committed to moving forward in this same safe manner while meeting the increased demand for our service.
However, out of an abundance of caution in the face of the escalating COVID crisis, effective November 23, 2020, the doors to all our facilities will, again, be locked and we will be screening by telephone anyone who wishes to enter. Only employees and essential visitors will be admitted.
We continue to encourage our customers to contact us by telephone and email and to avoid non-essential visits to our workplaces.
Our Sales and Logistics staff will continue to maintain contact with customers via telephone and email.
In recognition of the potential for increased risk as more positive cases are identified in Alberta every day,
- We are communicating with all employees the need to remain vigilant in their interactions and activities, and the expectation to comply with the directives and recommendations of the Chief Medical Officer, the Provincial Health Authority, the bylaws enacted by municipal governments, and the specific pandemic protocols of our customers.
- We are monitoring compliance with our extensive COVID-19 Protocol Guide, which outlines mandatory procedures related to illness, employee screening, contact tracing, physical distancing, the use of masks, personal hygiene and personal protective equipment, cleaning and disinfecting, and required documentation in our offices and in the field.
- We are monitoring and regularly contacting employees who are away ill. Our designated HR representative provides information regarding AHS guidelines for testing and isolation, available leave options, resources available through the EFAP and other avenues. Our designated HR Manager is also doing mental wellness checks throughout our organization.
- We continue to support staff working from home.
- We have created Rapid Response Plans to address
- the sudden onset of symptoms in our facilities and in the field and
- the procedure required should an employee test positive
- We are cooperating quickly and completely with the contact tracing requirements of our customers and Alberta Health Services
We will continue to monitor the COVID situation and will adjust our protocols when it is prudent to do so.
We remain committed to providing you with the best service possible in these uncertain times.