Position: Winch Tractor Operator
Type: Full Time Seasonal
We are seeking experienced Winch Tractor operators for Winter Work in our Bonnyville Oilfield Division.
Key Accountabilities: Pick up, transport and unload oil field servicing or drilling equipment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Class 1 Driver’s License required with clean abstract.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated organizational skills: task prioritization and time management techniques
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanour under stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Depth perception
- Knowledge of proper chain down techniques
- Knowledge of line/sling conditions
- Ability to read/react to road conditions
- Map reading/LSD
- Travel required
- Will be required to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Overtime as required
- Weekend work
- On Call Work
- Must be able to go to Camp
- Please indicate in your resume how you meet the qualifications of the position.
- Only those candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted.