Position: Winch Tractor Operator
Type: Full Time Seasonal
We are seeking experienced Winch Tractor operators for Winter Work in our Bonnyville Oilfield Division.
Key Accountabilities: Pick up, transport and unload oil field servicing or drilling equipment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Class 1 Driver’s License required with clean abstract.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated organizational skills: task prioritization and time management techniques
- Strong work ethic
- Professional/mature demeanour under stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
- Depth perception
- Knowledge of proper chain down techniques
- Knowledge of line/sling conditions
- Ability to read/react to road conditions
- Map reading/LSD
- Travel required
- Will be required to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Overtime as required
- Weekend work
- On Call Work
- Must be able to go to Camp
- Please indicate in your resume how you meet the qualifications of the position.
- Only those candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted.
At B&R Eckel’s, we are committed to continually improving our approach to building a diverse, inclusive, and value driven workplace. If you are excited about this role but your experiences do not align perfectly with our job description, we encourage you to apply regardless. You could just be the right candidate for this role or others! B&R Eckel’s is an equal opportunity employer.