Position: Oilfield Dispatcher
Type: Full Time
2 FULL TIME POSITIONS, REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY:
Qualified Oilfield Dispatchers to work out of our Bonnyville Oilfield Division and our Lloydminster Oilfield Division.
- Scheduling and dispatch of drivers, work crews, equipment, and/or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to requests, specifications, and/or needs.
- Assigning drivers to trucks and providing accurate directions to worksites.
- Providing support in a fast paced, high call volume environment
- completing operational and data entry tasks as necessary in a timely and accurate manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Transportation industry knowledge and Rig Moving experience
- Computer Literate
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Able to work well under pressure
- Flexible, able to deal with change
- Strong attention to detail
- Very organized, with excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
Working Conditions: Must be able to work long hours, nights, and weekends
- Overtime as required
- $7000.00 – $8000.00 per month
- Experience will be considered an asset
- Only those candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted.
Please submit Resume to email@example.com