Position: Dock Worker
Type: Full Time – Monday to Friday, 3pm to finish (11:30pm-12:30am)
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individuals for work on our Edmonton Freight Dock.
- Load and unload freight in a cross dock facility
- Ensure all required safety equipment is inspected daily
- Knowledge of load securement requirements
- Hazard Identification
- Use proper loading and unloading procedures for all loads
- Operation of forklift
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reliable and punctual
- Commitment to safety
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Work well, communicate well with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work in hot/dusty, chilly cross dock environment
- Loading/unloading trailers and forklift experience are assets
- Multi company Cross Dock Facility
- Only those candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted.